Saturday, July 11, 2009

I heart Vintage Chanel

I heart Vintage Chanel



After Coco Avant Chanel has released, everyone is wearing horizontal stripes (I saw at least 3 people in my office today, including me of course) and Boy-Chapel-influenced-Coco style is on the way!
coco avant chanel @ hln


Now I introduce you 1stdibs, a website featuring many online vintage luxurious products, including CHANEL of course. I can't keep my eyes off them. Here are some beautiful pieces.

Chanel Poured Glass and Pearl Flower Necklace ($1,350)
chanel @ hln

Chanel Red 2.55 Bag ($2,500)
chanel @ hln

Chanel Camillia Flower Cluster Pin ($395)
chanel @ hln

Chanel Classic Quilted XL Jumbo ($2,500)
chanel @ hln

Chanel Couture Lace Bustier ($1,500)
chanel @ hln

Ornate Chanel Pendant Necklace. ($2,500)
chanel @ hln
I believe the price is in USD. The two bags and the necklace are from Resurrection. I remember once when I was still in New York, I passed by this store and I saw this beauuuutiful Chanel dress, I keep wandering outside the shop like a freak. I miss that dress and New York (for this reason). My dream number 2, opening a boutique.

A few more non-Chanel products that I found lovely:
OK.. They are selling Hermes Birkin too...
35cm Hermes Black Togo Leather Birkin. ($17,500). This is the cheapest one I found by all means. The others with Crocodile skin is like $40,000-$75,000
hermes @ hln

Yves Saint Laurent Blazer ($550)
ysl @ hln

Judith Leiber Mondrian inspired lizard clutch/shoulder bag (SOLD). I wrote a post with Mondrian inspired shoes!
judith leiber @ hln

Iconic Pierre Cardin Wool Dress w/Metal Detail ($4,500)
pierre cardin @ hln

Late 1980s/Early 1990s Vivienne Westwood Rocking Horse Shoes ($850)
vw @ hln

OMG this is so cute.. and expensive. Amusing French Straw Figural Bag 1950's. ($675)
rabbit @ hln

Issey Miyake 2 piece dress (Price contact dealer).. We call the seller (dealer) coz they are antiques! I wonder if those brand like Neighborhood, A Bathing Ape, Limited edition blah blah blah have "dealers"?
issey miyake @ hln

I can't afford any of the above. If you would like to buy any of these items, just go to 1stdibs. Then search for the descriptions above each picture. Happy Shopping!


hLn

4 comments:

  1. lol, these pieces r all over priced...

    did u check joyce n op's chanel vintage collections they have this season? it's cheaper somehow... n more 60s n 70s to me.
    n birkin 35 at 17500usd? i assume u can order a croc one thru hermes store. n probably some of the HK handbags stores selling a new one at 8000usd in this economy crisis period.

    my friend got herself a 2.55 jumbo today, i wonder why did chanel cancel XL jumbo, should be quite popular as everyone is craving for a bigger bags these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many items I like on the list. The pearl necklace is beautiful, same as the pin, the YSL suit is so sexy and the clutch is mad cool. If you want any of the items just ask your parents to buy it for you or your boyfriend, that's all!

    What is your dream #1?

    ReplyDelete
  3. P: I didnt check that, let me c. haha i know everything is overpriced.. and i dunno who will buy them. my friend got a jumbo chanel for 6000 HKD in HK teehee, i love that

    K: dream #1 is the same as dream #2 hahahaha. I love the products, but i dont think my parents or bf will buy them for me hahahaha

    ReplyDelete